Epiphone Masterbilt AJ-500CE N ...
£589.00 In Stock
FREE Delivery on Friday
Click and Collect available
Epiphone Masterbilt AJ-500CE Natural
Manufacturer's ID: EEMANASNH3
What we say:Epiphone's Masterbilt series are almost like the best kept secret in affordable acoustic guitars! The Masterbilt range use solid tonewoods for not only the top but also the back and sides! Pair this with high, exacting workmanship and vintage-correct good looks and you have a huge amount of guitar for relatively little outlay.
The AJ-500CE gives us a round shouldered jumbo body with a venetian cutaway for upper fret access. The woods on this guitar are Sitka Spruce for the top and mahogany for the back and sides: a welcome and classic combination.
The AJ-500CE is one of the classics of our new Masterbilt Collection. The original Masterbilt Collection was first issued in the early 1930s and was the pride of our founder Epi Stathopoulo. The Masterbilt line of guitars marked Epiphone's arrival as one of the great acoustic designers and builders of the era. That same spirit of timeless designs and innovation is still the mission of Epiphone.
- Top Material: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Body Material: Solid mahogany
- Side Material: Solid mahogany
- Neck Material: mahogany, 1-piece plus heel
- Neck Shape: SlimTaper "D" profile
- Neck Joint: Glued-in, dove-tail with hide glue
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Fingerboard Material: rosewood with pearloid dot inlays
- Electronics: eSonic2 System
- Controls: Master volume, Treble & Bass EQ Phase "anti-feedback" switch, Low Battery indicator
- Binding: Body: 6-ply; Neck: 1-ply
- Fingerboard Radius: 14"
- Frets: 20 medium
- Bridge: rosewood, Reverse-belly
- Saddle: Bone
- Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.68"
- Hardware: Nickel
- Pickguard: Tortoise style
- Machine Heads: Grover Sta-Tite 18: 1 ratio
Order now for FREE Delivery on Friday
Includes extended exchange
Buy with confidence: Items bought 1st October 2019 to 24th December 2019 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Friday 31st January 2020. Learn More