Bogner Atma Head and Cab White Edition
Manufacturer's ID: AT18-WHS
The most versatile and ultimate bedroom to stage amplifier that goes from 1 to 5 or 18 watts full tube power without sacrificing tone and feel. Where old tradition morphs into new and iconic tools are re-envisioned for the modern hand. This is Atma.
The sleekly rounded corners are perhaps the first detail noticed of Atma's unique hybrid aluminum and wood construction. Not only is it a beautiful artistic statement that's incredibly strong and durable but it also delivers detailed midrange and tonal clarity. Light weight, portable and evolved, the sophisticated Atma is equally comfortable on a greasy juke-joint stage or penthouse apartment over-looking the shimmering & pulsating lights of any metropolis.
Within Atma you can feel the influence of Reinhold Bogner's grandfather, who owned an aluminum factory, as well as his respect for famed industrial designer Dieter Rams. This was the modernist era of air-stream travel-lodges, glass walled homes and experimental materials used on futuristic concepts. And once again, past design ideas and approaches are being challenged and pushed forward by Reinhold Bogner and Atma.
- Type:Amp Half Stack
- Number of Channels:3
- Configuration:1 x 12" white cabinet
- Speakers:Celestion G12H speaker
- Total Power:18W Class A (18W/5W/1W settings)
- Preamp Tubes:3 x JJ ECC83
- Power Tubes:2 x EL84 (power), 1 x EZ81 (rectifier)
- EQ:3-band EQ, 3-way voicing switch
- Inputs:1 x 1/4" (instrument)
- Outputs:3 x 1/4" (4/8/16 ohms), 1 x 1/8" (line out)
- Footswitch I/O:1 x 1/4" (channel switching)
- Footswitch Included:Yes, 2-button footswitch
- Effects Loop:Yes
- Power Source:Standard IEC AC cable
- Height:6.25" (head without feet/handle), 17" (cabinet)
- Width:12.63" (head), 17" (cabinet)
- Depth:6.5" (head), 10.5" (cabinet)
- Weight:14 lbs. (head), 31 lbs. (cabinet)
Out of StockPlease contact us for an estimated delivery time.