Fender Standard Strat Lake Placid Blue MN
In Stock: 4 Available
Order Before 1PM for FREE Delivery Tomorrow
One guitar to rule them all: the Fender Stratocaster is, and has for over 60 years, been the most versatile electric guitar yet invented. As almost every notable guitarist on the p... read more
Manufacturer's ID: 014-4602-502
Countless other companies have made their own take on this design but there can be only one Fender Strat. There is nothing quite like feeling of owning a genuine Fender guitar and at this price point, you can enjoy the legend without breaking the bank.
The comfortable C-profile neck is great to play, the pickups supply the cut and twang you expect, the curves and contours are all complete and correct: you can have it all for a fraction of the price of a USA model. The alder body and maple neck are historically correct and the 70s style headstock logo adds a touch of class.
It’s no wonder so many players have chosen the Mexican made Standard Stratocaster as their workhorse guitar night after night and gig after gig: reliability, playability, sound and value for money are off the scale!
In Lake Placid Blue with a maple neck.
- Model Name: Standard Stratocaster®
- Series: Standard
- Body: Alder
- Body Shape: Stratocaster®
- Body Finish: Polyester
- Neck Shape: Modern "C" Shape
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Black or White Dot Position Inlays
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" (24.1 cm)
- Fretboard: Maple
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Tinted Satin Urethane
- Nut Width: 1.650” (42 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Neck Plate: Standard 4 Bolt
- Truss Rod Nut: 3/16" Hex Adjustment
- Pickup Configuration: S/S/S
- Bridge Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat® Bridge Pickup
- Middle Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat® Middle Pickup
- Neck Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat® Neck Pickup
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: Vintage Style Synchronized Tremolo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Switch Tip: Parchment Switch Tip
- Tremolo Arm/Handle: Vintage Style Tremolo Arm
- Truss Rod Wrench: 0.1875"
- Strings: Fender® USA Super Bullets® 3250L, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Unique Features: Vintage Styling, Fender Transition Logo, Parchment Plastic Parts
- Control Knobs: Parchment Plastic