Fender Standard Strat Lake Placid Blue MN
In Stock: 3 Available
Order now for FREE Delivery on Monday
One guitar to rule them all: the Fender Stratocaster is, and has for over 60 years, been the most versatile electric guitar yet invented. As almost every notable guitarist on the p... read more
Frequently Bought Together
Manufacturer's ID: 014-4602-502
What we say:One guitar to rule them all: the Fender Stratocaster is, and has for over 60 years, been the most versatile electric guitar yet invented. As almost every notable guitarist on the planet has discovered, there isn’t much a Strat can’t do: from surf twang and soulful blues through arena stadium rock and psychedelic meltdown through to neoclassical shredding, the Stratocaster is a guitar which is jack AND master of all trades.
Countless other companies have made their own take on this design but there can be only one Fender Strat. There is nothing quite like feeling of owning a genuine Fender guitar and at this price point, you can enjoy the legend without breaking the bank.
The comfortable C-profile neck is great to play, the pickups supply the cut and twang you expect, the curves and contours are all complete and correct: you can have it all for a fraction of the price of a USA model. The alder body and maple neck are historically correct and the 70s style headstock logo adds a touch of class.
It’s no wonder so many players have chosen the Mexican made Standard Stratocaster as their workhorse guitar night after night and gig after gig: reliability, playability, sound and value for money are off the scale!
In Lake Placid Blue with a maple neck.
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Polyester
- Body Shape: Stratocaster®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Finish on Back, Gloss Finish on Front
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dots
- Truss Rod: Standard
- Bridge Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat
- Middle Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat
- Neck Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Configuration: SSS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Standard Cast/Sealed
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Control Knobs: White Plastic
- Switch Tip: Parchment
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Standard
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L, NPS (.009-.042 Gauges)