Fender Standard Strat Black HSS MN
In Stock: 4 Available
Includes FREE Delivery on Thursday
One guitar to rule them all: the Fender Stratocaster is, and has for over 60 years, been the most versatile electric guitar yet invented. As almost every notable guitarist on the p... read more
Manufacturer's ID: 014-4702-506
What we say:One guitar to rule them all: the Fender Stratocaster is, and has for over 60 years, been the most versatile electric guitar yet invented. As almost every notable guitarist on the planet has discovered, there isn’t much a Strat can’t do: from surf twang and soulful blues through arena stadium rock and psychedelic meltdown through to neoclassical shredding, the Stratocaster is a guitar which is jack AND master of all trades.
Countless other companies have made their own take on this design but there can be only one Fender Strat. There is nothing quite like feeling of owning a genuine Fender guitar and at this price point, you can enjoy the legend without breaking the bank.
The comfortable C-profile neck is great to play, the pickups supply the cut and twang you expect, the curves and contours are all complete and correct: you can have it all for a fraction of the price of a USA model. The alder body and maple neck are historically correct and the 70s style headstock logo adds a touch of class.
It’s no wonder so many players have chosen the Mexican made Standard Stratocaster as their workhorse guitar night after night and gig after gig: reliability, playability, sound and value for money are off the scale!
This 'HSS' model covers ever more ground with the addition of a bridge position humbucking pickup: fatter and cruncher rock sounds are possible now on top of everything else. This Strat is in a perennial favourite colour choice: Black with a maple neck.
- Model Name: Standard Stratocaster® HSS
- Series: Standard
- Body Shape: Stratocaster®
- Body Finish: Polyester
- Neck Shape: Modern "C" Shape
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Black or White Dot Position Inlays
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" (24.1 cm)
- Fretboard: Rosewood or Maple
- Neck Material: Maple
- Nut Width: 1.650” (42 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Neck Plate: Standard 4 Bolt
- Truss Rod Nut: 3/16" Hex Adjustment
- Pickup Configuration: H/S/S
- Bridge Pickup: Standard Humbucking Pickup
- Middle Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat® Middle Pickup
- Neck Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat® Neck Pickup
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade, Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Front Coil of Bridge Pickup and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle/Neck Pickups, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge/Middle Pickup)
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: Vintage Style Synchronized Tremolo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Switch Tip: Parchment Plastic
- Tremolo Arm/Handle: Vintage Style Tremolo Arm
- Truss Rod Wrench: 0.1875"
- Strings: Fender® USA Super Bullets® 3250L, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Unique Features: Special Switching, Fender Transition Logo, Parchment Plastic Parts
- Control Knobs: Parchment Plastic